Visual Basic vs. Java vs. Tcl

Gala'Vi and Liss @ Mainframe Country pushkare at students.uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 1 11:50:04 EDT 1999

You can use something awesome called FLTK and use plain vanilla C++.

Check out FLTK at http://fltk.easysw.com/

It is a freeware which runs under UNIX and Windows. It is a complete
interface management.

Don't use VB. It doesn't support inheritance, so you are doubly screwed
with that Microsoft crud.

Gala'Vi
NCSA, UIUC

  -- There is always a way,