Problems with AccelGraphics

Martin Skrikerud skrikerud at ifu.bepr.ethz.ch
Thu Jul 1 10:06:01 EDT 1999

Dear Vtk-users,

I have encountered some problems with a graphics card from
AccelGraphics. The card is a AccelGraphics AccelECLIPSE 20MB. What
happens is that I can open my application quite normal, but when I try
for instance to rotate a model (I am using vtk2.0 with MS VC++ 5.0), all
that happens is that the model sarts flickering and the model does not
move.

Has anybody an idea what the problem could be?
Is it the wrong graphic card, or is it necessary to have a special
driver or library?

Thanks for any tips!

Have a nice day!

Martin Skrikerud