64 bit problems (again)

Miller, James V (CRD) millerjv at crd.ge.com
Thu Jul 1 09:13:58 EDT 1999

What release of vtk are you using?

I made a pass through the readers and writers when we started to build on a 64bit platform.  So I am
not aware of any problems that I haven't already addressed.  I know the readers and writers were
affected.  I am not sure whether I had to make any changes to the XImageMapper.

Are you using 2.2, 2.3, a nightly release?

If a nightly release, please send the output of

vtkVersion v
v GetVTKSourceVersion

This will allow me to check the files you mentioned against the repository.