Rendering off scrceen

harsh at lanl.gov harsh at lanl.gov
Fri Jul 2 12:34:18 EDT 1999

Hi,

I know this has been asked before but the FAQ links from the VTK page, and
Sebastian Barre's VTK link page do not work )I get the message that
the servers are down). Any way, How does one render off screen? I'm generating
a series of tif files of a volume rendering time sequence, and if I happen
to have any thing over lying the rendering window on the screen, I get that
store in the tif file for that frame.

Thanks,
Jim

Jim Harsh  E-Mail: harsh at lanl.gov