Holiday Testing Schedule

James V. Miller millerjv at crd.ge.com
Wed Dec 29 13:52:12 EST 1999

Folks,
	We are turning off our firewall over the New Year
period. Consequently, this evening, December 29, will be the last
Dashboard of the century (depending on how you count).

Time flies when you're having fun...

Testing will resume Monday evening, January 3.

Hope all vtk'ers have a safe and happy New Year,

Bill