Destroying VTK objects from TCL

Kenneth Wang kenwang at leland.Stanford.EDU
Sat Dec 4 15:13:40 EST 1999

Matt,

I recently posted a message which incorrectly suggested that doing the
following in Tcl:

   % rename myvtkobj {}

was better than invoking vtk's Delete binding:

   % myvtkobj Delete

Marc Schrijver pointed out to me that these are equivalent (thanks
Marc!), and I agree with him that calling Delete is definitely more
readable.

-Ken