No OpenGL support in Windows2000 ??

ytlee ytlee at insync.net
Thu Dec 2 08:31:35 EST 1999

> We have talked about adding a Direct3D renderer, it doesn't appear
horribly hard to do. But this is definitely a topic that needs discussion.

If you are looking putting a Direct3D renderer, please take a look into an
open source game engine  (http://www.genesis3d.com ).  Gensis3d implements
DirectX and OGL. Gensis3d takes the advantages of cheaper gragphic cards
such as Voodoo 2 & 3 and do a very good job in frame rate and texture
mapping.  However, Gensis3D was brought out by a private company about 3-4
months ago and I am afraid they may start charging the source code. Grab it
before they do.

Lee