Any suggestions for importing Fluent or Patran CFD Data?

Pieper, Chris cpieper at kcc.com
Mon Aug 30 10:18:45 EDT 1999

I would like to visualize some CFD data generated by Fluent -- in the
general case, the data comes from an unstructured grid.  Fluent can export
to several formats including Patran, FAST, Fieldview, AVS and Data Explorer
-- I got one suggestion to modify the Plot3D reader to read Patran format.
Has anyone had success with this or have a suggestion?

Thanks!

Chris Pieper
cpieper at kcc.com