Printing in Java

Mykola Khotyaintsev ko at irfu.se
Fri Aug 27 12:08:33 EDT 1999

Dear VTK-users,

I have problems with printing vtkPanel.
I use renPanel.printAll(printerJob.getGraphics()) (or print instead of
printAll) to print, but get rectangle or nothing.

I think that Container.printAll(Graphics g) makes all components print
themself to g may be using paint(Graphics g) metod of each component. In
my case they are printed to g wich belongs to printer.

But vtkPanel's paint(Graphics g) method is:

public void paint(Graphics g)
  {
  this.Render();
  }