Problem with vtkTubeFilter

Eric Chamberland Eric.Chamberland at giref.ulaval.ca
Thu Aug 26 11:42:11 EDT 1999

Hi,

we have a problem using vtkTubeFilter.  We have vtk release 2.0 (I know
it's old...).  Here is the sample the points I insert in the
vtkFloatPoints in our own actor (to represent a Curve).  Would someone
tell me if there is a know bug with tube filter?  The first segment is
"twisted" on the screen.

This is the smallest exmaple with the problem:
-----------------
vtkFloatPoints *lPoints = vtkFloatPoints::New();
float lCoor[3];

lCoor[0] = -0.3;
lCoor[1] =  0.2;
lCoor[2] =  0.13;
lPoints-InsertNextPoint(lCoor);

lCoor[0] = -0.3;
lCoor[1] =  0.3;
lCoor[2] =  0.18;
lPoints-InsertNextPoint(lCoor);

lCoor[0] = -0.2;
lCoor[1] =  0.3;
lCoor[2] =  0.13;
lPoints-InsertNextPoint(lCoor);

vtkPolyData* lData = this->GetOutput();
int konec[2];
konec[0] =0;
konec[1] =1;
lData->InsertNextCell(VTK_LINE,2,konec);

konec[0] =1;
konec[1] =2;
lData->InsertNextCell(VTK_LINE,2,konec);

Thanks,

Eric