Renderer.Render();

Stéphane MOREAU moreau at adersa.asso.fr
Wed Aug 25 02:15:01 EDT 1999

I am using Java 1.2 and VTK 2.4. Sometimes, when I use
rebPanel.GetRenderer().Render(), it opens a TCL Window instead of rendering my
panel in a frame.

I prefer use  panel.Render() than panel.GetRenderer().Render().
panel.Render() update my window.

Just try, and tell me if it works !

Mykola Khotyaintsev a écrit :

> Dear vtkusers,
>
> I try to update immage by renPanel.getRenderer().Render();
> And this does nothing.
>
> Please help. It seems not the best way to update my window by: win.hide();
> win.show();
> ;-)
>
> Mykola Khotyaintsev
>
> P.S. I am using Java 1.1.8 + VTK 2.2

> "info vtkusers" to the same address.     Live long and prosper.

Stéphane MOREAU
Ingénieur de recherche
ADERSA
Tél : 01-60-13-53-47