using VTK on distribted computing system

Bo YANG boyang at image.med.osaka-u.ac.jp
Tue Aug 24 00:39:50 EDT 1999

Dear everyone:

I have an idea about using VTK on distributed system. That is, I want to
make a visualization
system based on WINDOWS and PC, but I want to put the main calculation to
the workstation,
which is connected with PC via Ethernet network.. Can someone tell me how to
realize it because
I don't have such experience at all. Should I modify which part of the VTK
function?(ie. the Render()...)
How to let the workstaion do the main calculation and pass the result to the
PC, which uses the
result to show the image I want.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.