Marching Tetrahedron

Yashodhan Kusurkar kusurkar at caip.rutgers.edu
Sat Aug 21 20:16:46 EDT 1999

Hi,

Thanks for the response.
However, I have another question.
On reading the documenatation, I found out that I can run the contour by
giving the
unstructured grid filename as input.
I have the list of tetrahedrons  along with the node values in memory.
I do not wish to write this to a file (in VTK format) and again read the
same.
Is there any way in which I can pass this list at run-time to the vtkContour
and get
the list of polygons.

Please advise.
Thanks.