[vtk-developers] BandedPolyDataContourFilter failes to compile on Ubuntu 14

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 21:14:31 EST 2019

David, Bill

I agree with you on this David. Especially in relation to point 3.

In relation to point 2 there is an additional  problem with work arounds in
that they may also significantly affect performance.

There is no point in supporting Ubunto 14 if support is being dropped in
three months.

Regards
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean