[vtk-developers] BandedPolyDataContourFilter failes to compile on Ubuntu 14

David Thompson david.thompson at kitware.com
Thu Jan 31 18:48:20 EST 2019

Hi Bill,

That is due to this MR: https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/5102#note_510947
which passed VTK's CI build tests. I can ping Andreas to take a look at it, but my question for the larger group is what compilers we aim to support. I know VTK now allows code that uses some C++11 language and library features but don't know if there is a list of minimum requirements anywhere.

    David