[vtk-developers] [ANNOUNCE] New module system landing

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Wed Jan 23 17:15:32 EST 2019

On Wed, Jan 23, 2019 at 16:19:04 -0500, Sean McBride wrote:
> I think that did help, see:
> <https://open.cdash.org/viewBuildError.php?type=1&buildid=5720161>
>
> So I guess therefore we'd also want to match:
>
> [CTest: warning matched] note: (skipping 2 expansions in backtrace; use -fmacro-backtrace-limit=0 to see all)

Yeah, something like:

    note: \\(skipping [0-9]* expansions in backtrace

?

I also see:

    note: expanded from here
    note: expanded from macro

Note that MetaIO is a Kitware project (it is shared ITK/VTK code), so
fixing the nullptr warnings would be pretty easy to upstream. Upstream
already assumes C++11 too.

--Ben