[vtk-developers] [vtkusers] Transition to Discourse - thoughts from lurker

Paul Douglas Hahn pdhahn at compintensehpc.com
Wed Jan 23 15:43:28 EST 2019

I realize I am not an important voice for this topic, but with
Discourse, I can say that I anticipate termination of "real-time"
monitoring of VTK issues that I now do with the mailing lists. I do not
want to be on a "free" community site that is or might become oriented
to make money of me one way or another (hidden), tracking me, etc. etc.

Hmmm ... so how long will it take Microsoft to come in and buy Discourse
just like they did with Github? And what is the relationship (if any)
between Bloomberg's Discourse Analytics (www.discourseanalytics.com) and
Discourse.org? They both have similar logos. Just wondering.

Bye,
Paul