[vtk-developers] ​Missing Includes with new module system

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:26:06 EST 2019

It would be nice to have a VTK variable that lists the VTK C++ specific
modules that VTK was built with.
This would make Bill's generic CMake lists script on the web page really
simple and less daunting for new users running the examples.
It also gives new users a quick way to get their code up and running.

Regards
   Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean