[vtk-developers] [ANNOUNCE] New module system landing

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Thu Jan 3 15:16:22 EST 2019

On Wed, Jan 02, 2019 at 14:23:53 -0500, Ben Boeckel wrote:
> The new module system is in a landable state right now. We're planning
> on merging it Friday (4 Jan 2019).

This has been delayed until at least Monday afternoon.

> The buildbots will be updated shortly afterwards.

The change is pending for this. Buildbots will now build "all" modules
by default and we'll turn off those that don't build on the machines.
This means that new modules in merge requests will be tested by default
as well. Some post-merge work to clean up the set of test exclusions and
disabling modules will be necessary.

--Ben