[vtk-developers] Hello. I got problem on the geometry for vtk.

David hwlee at dentium.com
Tue Apr 30 03:47:31 EDT 2019

Hello. I got problem on the geometry for vtk.

I did Volume rendering my CT by using vtkSmartVolumeMapper , and
  did  Modeling on same CT by using vtkMarchingCubes.

But the Geometry of between Volume rendering and Modeling is different.
I attach the picture for the different Geometry.

I think that the CT Dicom Volume rendering by vtkSmartVolumeMapper cannot
make  transform and I could make transform CT Model by vtkMarchingCubes. how
can I match the geometry?

I cannot keep going, now.

Could you help me?

Thank you~~