[vtk-developers] Python Wrapping fails in master build.

Andras Lasso lasso at queensu.ca
Wed Sep 26 10:58:38 EDT 2018

> Andras, you used to see similar errors with cmake when it was configuring, so I have to ask, have you seen vtkWrapPython itself fail this way?

I haven’t seen such an issue in the last couple of years.

We are building 3D Slicer every night on several computers from scratch. It includes full VTK (few-week-old master) and many VTK-based Python-wrapped classes. We use Windows10, VS2015 (or VS2017 with VS2015 toolset). We use Visual Studio generator, don’t use Ninja.

Andras