[vtk-developers] Multiple textures

Patrick Bergeron pbergeron at spiria.com
Tue Oct 30 20:09:31 EDT 2018

You rock.

I will give it a try. Not sure how I missed it.

BTW, Google is my friend, but I kept finding this link whatever search terms I gave google.

http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Using-multile-texture-files-in-vtkOBJImporter-td5744430.html

"It is possible to have multiple texture maps applied to a single surface where the texture maps are blended together using a blending function. That is the part we do not support. "

I wasn't sure what to make of that comment!   :-)

Many other places in archives also state that only one texture and one texture coordinate is supported...