[vtk-developers] Python wheel building breakage in master

Prabhu Ramachandran prabhu at aero.iitb.ac.in
Sun Nov 25 20:23:14 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

I think I have a possible fix for this issue,  I've sent a MR here:
https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/merge_requests/4913

Its a simple fix and allows the VTKPythonPackage to set the install dir for the
Python modules and this makes it easy to build wheels for VTK 8.2.0.

It would be great if this could be merged so we can make the required changes to
the VTKPythonPackage thereafter.

Incidentally, after building the wheels I found an issue that I will report
separately.

cheers,
Prabhu