[vtk-developers] RFC: STL algos and C++11 for-range syntax with vtkDataArrays

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Fri Nov 9 12:35:50 EST 2018

I think (at times I am guilty of this I'm afraid) that we do not do enough
to include the broader VTK community. We may not have funding and/or time
at the moment at Kitware, but the VTK community includes many very talented
non-KW people who can bring their own resources to the table. If together
we agree on the challenges, and then "teach" others as necessary, then I
have no doubt we can get a lot more done that we might think :-)

--
William J. Schroeder, PhD
Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
will.schroeder at kitware.com
http://www.kitware.com
(518) 881-4902