[vtk-developers] vtkBioEngCollosionDetection

Ronald Römer rroemer at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:24:28 EDT 2018

My library vtkbool has something like this too, but it is optimized for
small cuts and it works also for polygons, not just triangles. The output
is a set of lines with corresponding cell id's. Also the
vtkIntersectionPolyDataFilter does nearly the same thing and it already
exists in VTK. So why do you want to do this?