[vtk-developers] Valgrind suppressions used by dashboard machines available somewhere?

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Thu May 31 12:06:01 EDT 2018

Den tors 31 maj 2018 16:43Sean McBride <sean at rogue-research.com> skrev:

> On Thu, 31 May 2018 11:48:14 +0200, Elvis Stansvik said:
>
> >Are the valgrind suppression files used by the VTK dashboard workers
> >available for download somewhere? (I guess they're put there manually?)
>
> They are in the VTK source tree. The file is named
> VTKValgrindSuppressions.supp.

Thanks Sean, I found that file, but then I found some indication in another
email thread that that file might not be the one that is actually used, and
that the suppression file/files were manually maintained on the worker
machines.

Are you sure this is the file used?

I'll try to dig out that thread (on the bus now).

Elvis