[vtk-developers] Master failures

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Wed May 30 11:06:15 EDT 2018

TLDR There are some failures on master that are being fixed, rebase if your
topic has test failures that you think are not related to the topic.

Long version - It turns out the image difference algorithm was not quite
right and was letting some significant failures through. I have fixed it
and fixed a bunch of tests/valid images but there are a few that slipped by
that I'm fixing up right now. So you may need to rebase if you have a topic
based off of vtk master as of this morning. I'll keep on it as the day
progresses.

If you have a VTK based project, be aware updating vtk may suddenly cause
some image based tests to fail due to the image difference working
***better***  Hopefully it exposes real issues that are of value to your
project.

Thanks!
Ken

--
Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.