[vtk-developers] vtk 8.1.1 coming soon

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon May 14 10:40:21 EDT 2018

Tag v8.1.1 is now in the repo.

The changes over v8.1.0 are as follows:
Allison Vacanti (1):
      4d58610 Retain renderer to recompute right rendered rectangle.

Andreas Buykx (1):
      20c61dd Backport fix for issue #17211 to release.

Brad King (2):
      7ab4c78 KWSys: Backport macOS utimensat availability check to VTK 8.1
      6b255c3 KWSys: Backport build interface include directory fix to VTK
8.1

Cory Quammen (3):
      77183b2 Fix out-of-bounds memory write
      21e0e07 Fix logic when tolerance is 0
      53f83b4 Clamp tolerance to range [0.0, VTK_DOUBLE_MAX]

David E. DeMarle (1):
      c4751b8 Increment version to VTK 8.1.1

David Gobbi (2):
      fd6b906 17265: Fix OpenGL2 vtkImageResliceMapper OOB issue
      508c2ad Backport 'reslicemapper-border' to release branch.

Francois Budin (1):
      61694e1 Check that context exists before trying to pop context.

Ken Martin (15):
      aad077a backport mr 3690 to 8.1 release
      1e45e06 add missing modifieds when changing shader replacements
      ea7c9b4 fix an access violation happening in StructureGridGeom filter
      2d10325 add better support for using mesa when needed on windows
      bd54e1f add support for writing larger unstructured grids
      349c8fc make sure we configure CTestCustom.cmake.in
      9f3d416 fix handling of large textures
      1c3db43 dataset mapper was not forwarding relative coincident
parameters
      0bbbfac remove old 32bit simulator for ios
      f2510db add an executable to do opengl detection
      98a2369 fix issues with the array calc and string arrays
      373b2a5 fixed case where the array name differed from
      3588d82 Remove vtkProbeOpebGLSupport executable from Mobile
      8fa3de4 comparison was being done for the wrong case
      597cc33 fix ios build issues

Sankhesh Jhaveri (1):
      9acc86b Fix clear shader replacement issue

Sean McBride (2):
      e6f0a9b Fixed a clang Wfloat-conversion warning in a public header
      24c108d change tag for release branch libTIFF import

Steven Hahn (1):
      3538ec0 Use public instead of protected member functions

Tiff Upstream (1):
      7f55ffc tiff 2018-02-14 (7ae879be)

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.