[vtk-developers] ANN: VTKExamples adds Shader example

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:31:02 EDT 2018

We are excited to announce that we have added several examples that
show how to use vtkShaders to generate exciting images. Each of the
new examples modifies the existing vtkOpenGLPolyData pipeline. We hope
that these examples will stimulate interest and usage of this advanced
capability.

The new examples are here:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/#shaders

As always we ask you to contribute to the grassroots effort to make
VTK more understandable and exciting.
See: https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Instructions/ForDevelopers/

Andrew Maclean and I will be happy to get you started.

Stay tuned, we will be adding more examples in the next weeks.

--
Unpaid intern in BillsParadise at noware dot com