[vtk-developers] Failed tests

Todd Martin nztoddler at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 19:13:47 EDT 2018

I updated the graphics card drivers but it made no difference.

What I did find is that if I explicitly set the plot points marker style to either VTK_MARKER_CROSS or VTK_MARKER_SQUARE in the TestLinePlot2 test it works; although it always draws squares.
VTK_MARKER_PLUS, VTK_MARKER_CIRCLE and VTK_MARKER_DIAMOND produce nothing. The default style is VTK_MARKER_CIRCLE

Todd Martin, PhD.
Freelance Engineer/Software Architect.