[vtk-developers] VTK POINT PROBLEM WITH BIG VALUES

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Thu Jun 14 09:44:41 EDT 2018

Hi,

Can you give the list a bit more information about your data format?  Are
you streaming data from the sensor or reading it from a file?  What vtk
reader are you using?  What is the exact error message (it probably has a
line number and file)?  Would it be possible to share the data (or fake
data that has the same issue) so someone can try to reproduce the issue?