[vtk-developers] Linux-clang3.4-scanbuild

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Tue Feb 27 09:11:55 EST 2018

I'll grab the openglstate related issues that popped up - Ken

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 6:22 AM, Will Schroeder <will.schroeder at kitware.com>
wrote:

> There are some clang issues popping up, I'll work on the following:
>
> vtkMersenneTwister_Private.cxx (along with TJ as he added this class)
> vtkRandomPool.cxx
>

> --
> William J. Schroeder, PhD
> Kitware, Inc. - Building the World's Technical Computing Software
> 28 Corporate Drive
> Clifton Park, NY 12065
> will.schroeder at kitware.com
> http://www.kitware.com
> (518) 881-4902

Ken Martin PhD
Distinguished Engineer
Kitware Inc.
28 Corporate Drive
Clifton Park NY 12065

This communication, including all attachments, contains confidential and
legally privileged information, and it is intended only for the use of the
addressee.  Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any
action taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you
received this communication in error please notify us immediately and
destroy the original message.  Thank you.