[vtk-developers] Multiple overlapping volumes

Elvis Stansvik elvis.stansvik at orexplore.com
Mon Feb 26 10:02:55 EST 2018

> Hi Elvis,
>
> Regarding vtk.js, the video you shared wasn't based on vtk.js. But vtk.js
> does support mix of geometries and a volume. Although, right now, you can
> not mix volumes.

Alright, good to know. I suspected that was the case for VTK.js.

We were interested in mixing volumes. But we're using VTK/C++, so the
news that Alvaros work on this is now merged was very good news.

If we ever try to build something with VTK.js, this would be further
into the future. We'd be interested in mixing volumes there as well.
But hopefully by then something is in place? (perhaps inspired by
Alvaros work?)

Elvis