[vtk-developers] Extra include paths caused by module updates

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Mon Feb 19 10:39:21 EST 2018

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 14:48:49 -0700, David Gobbi wrote:
> -I/Users/dgobbi/vtk-source/ThirdParty/sqlite/vtksqlite

Well, the *build* tree of vtksqlite should be in the list; there's an
export header which is required in order to export symbols properly.
It's included as `"vtksqlite_export.h"` from the main header since they
live next to each other in the install tree; the build tree has an
include interface to make it work.

> -isystem /Users/dgobbi/vtk-build/Utilities/KWSys/vtksys
>
> I expect ThirdParty/sqlite to be in the path, but not
> ThirdParty/sqlite/vtksqlite.
> Likewise, Utilities/KWSys but not KWSys/vtksys.
>
> This seems to be due to recent changes to the modules.
> See https://gitlab.kitware.com/vtk/vtk/issues/17248 for a related build
> error.

I've commented on the issue.

--Ben