[vtk-developers] Phantom "make" dependency after header is removed

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 12:42:21 EST 2018

Aha, I found a CMake issue that might be related to this (
https://gitlab.kitware.com/cmake/cmake/issues/16830).  I'll give it a
read-through to see if it addresses the same problem.  Perhaps it has
something to do with the use of cmake_custom_command(... IMPLICIT_DEPENDS
...) in vtkWrapPython.cmake.  That would explain why only wrapper targets
are affected.

 - David