[vtk-developers] vtk-8.2.0-rc2 problem building wheels

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Dec 17 17:40:13 EST 2018

Hey all,

What say we set up a v-con to discuss this? The higher bandwidth of a face
to face meeting will help quite a lot I think.

With the holidays, we may not be able to all get together before January.
@Ben when is your expected merge date for the new module system again?

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer