[vtk-developers] announce: expect some website and gitlab downtime this coming weekend

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Tue Dec 11 13:01:41 EST 2018

Hey VTK folks,

Kitware NY is moving into a new office building this weekend. This involves
moving the company's network infrastructure. As a result, there will be
some downtime in terms of the webpage, gitlab, and the dashboard machines.

Our web servers (www.kitware.com, CMake, ParaView, VTK, ITK, etc. etc.)
will be unavailable all day Dec. 15th while we physically move everything
and complete the network cutover. We will set up a “we are moving” page
warning visitors to many of our primary external web sites that we are
temporarily offline for maintenance. We are estimating the move to take 8
hours, give or take several hours. There is a good chance of network
connectivity being unstable for a few days afterwards while we troubleshoot
and fix any issues.

Thanks and apologies ahead of time for any disruptions.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
Principal Engineer
21 Corporate Drive