[vtk-developers] Type determination of an input port

Ronald Römer rroemer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:02:08 EDT 2018

I want to write a new filter and I wonder if it is possible to get the type
of a connected filter. I want to check it in ProcessRequest. I think it can
be detected by a method of an vtkInformation instance, but I can't find the
right key. Unfortunately there is no documentation about vtkInformation and
the large amount of keys. Is there another way to restrict the type of a
filter that is connected to an input port?

Best regards
Ronald