[vtk-developers] [ANNOUNCE] A free biomedical image analysis and visualization 2-day course

Cory Quammen cory.quammen at kitware.com
Fri Apr 13 10:34:46 EDT 2018

*Kitware has organized a free 2-day biomedical image visualization and
analysis training course next month (May 30-31) at our Carrboro, NC branch
office. The course is designed for clinical researchers, computer
scientists and engineers with biomedical imaging background who are
interested in learning and developing ITK, VTK and 3D
Slicer.https://blog.kitware.com/events/free-biomedical-image-analysis-and-visualization-2-day-course/
<https://blog.kitware.com/events/free-biomedical-image-analysis-and-visualization-2-day-course/>The
course outline isMay 30: “VTK and ITK for medical image analysis and
visualization”Morning: “A hands-on introduction to VTK for medical image
visualization”Afternoon: “A hands-on introduction to ITK for medical image
analysis”May 31 : “3D Slicer for medical computing application
development”Morning: “A hands-on introduction to Slicer”Afternoon:
“Customizing 3D Slicer”To reserve a seat for the course, please fill out
this google form and we'll get back to you to confirm your
reservation.https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfj-NElDTlEbLx2THAB7XNs3xwIDWEU25JmTFS1MEf4Olv9Ow/viewform
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfj-NElDTlEbLx2THAB7XNs3xwIDWEU25JmTFS1MEf4Olv9Ow/viewform>*

--
Cory Quammen