[vtk-developers] VTK Master git pull --rebase issue.

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 18:04:04 EDT 2017

Hi All,

A  *git pull --rebase* on the VTK Master fails because of these
deleted/untracked files. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Of course I can do a *git checkout --* on the deleted file but that does
not fix the issue. The deleted/untracked files reappear.

The only change I have made is to include VTK Large Data.

-------------------------------
$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
Changes not staged for commit:
  (use "git add/rm <file>..." to update what will be committed)
  (use "git checkout -- <file>..." to discard changes in working directory)

        deleted:    Testing/Data/MFIXReader/.gitattributes
        deleted:    Testing/Data/NetCDF/.gitattributes
        deleted:    Testing/Data/WindBladeReader/.gitattributes

Untracked files:
  (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)

        Testing/Data/MFIXReader/.gitattributes.md5
        Testing/Data/NetCDF/.gitattributes.md5
        Testing/Data/WindBladeReader/.gitattributes.md5

no changes added to commit (use "git add" and/or "git commit -a")

Andrew J. P. Maclean