[vtk-developers] Uploading Packages to PyPi

Matt McCormick matt.mccormick at kitware.com
Thu Sep 21 18:16:43 EDT 2017

Yes, in the ITKPythonPackage repository, the builds are happening on
barebones machines (I will make a note in the documentation to clarify
this). For large packages like ITK and VTK, TravisCI times out.

On conda-forge, a VTK build with TravisCI was attempted, but it has
not succeeded:

  https://github.com/conda-forge/vtk-feedstock/pull/34#issuecomment-331285697