[vtk-developers] Handling deprecated methods in Python.

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 08:58:44 EDT 2017

Ah, I think that I misunderstood.  You're specifically talking about how to
change the VTK examples?

In your sample code, if a VTK method has merely been deprecated, then the
exception won't be triggered (unless VTK was configured with
VTK_LEGACY_REMOVE.)  So you would still get the deprecation warning popping
up in the dialog box.

 - David