[vtk-developers] Request for comment: New VTK Examples and doxygen pages

Isaiah Norton isaiah.norton at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:05:50 EDT 2017

The new examples site is very nice. One comment: <Ctrl-F> searching within
any example page can be confusing because the page-search includes all
entries in the side menu. These entries are often hidden under parent
category labels, or the menu may be hidden entirely if the window width is
below some threshold. Searching for e.g. "point" gives >50 hidden results
before reaching any visible results on-page.

Thanks,
Isaiah