[vtk-developers] Mummy project

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Tue Oct 10 08:59:55 EDT 2017

If gccxml is "dead" (long live gccxml...), then why put stuff which is
going to be updated to use CastXML underneath it?

Seems like at least mummy should go with CastXML, or live under an
organization's main GitHub page rather than go under gccxml.

But anywhere on GitHub is better than not on GitHub, so feel free to
put it up there if that's where it seems to make the most sense to
you.

Thx,
David C.