[vtk-developers] Dashboard machines and git lfs

Ben Boeckel ben.boeckel at kitware.com
Thu Nov 30 10:31:57 EST 2017

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 06:48:19 -0500, Bill Lorensen wrote:
> Do any of the dashboard machines have the git lfs client installed?
> I'm thinking of using git lfs to version large data files for the
> VTKExamples.

Yes, some might have it. You can check for it using `git lfs version`.
If it is there, please run `git lfs fetch && git lfs checkout` (during
the clone step) to make fetch and checkout the data. If you warn that
LFS isn't available, we can start installing it where necessary when
they show up on dashboards.

--Ben