[vtk-developers] Failing Tests

Shawn Waldon shawn.waldon at kitware.com
Thu Nov 16 11:06:32 EST 2017

Hi All,

ping on this topic...

Bill,

As far as the WikiExamples tests that are failing, these appear to be
testing fullscreen or very large windows.  Both of them are resulting in an
image that is bigger than their valid image for some reason.  Perhaps the
fullscreen test should be handled differently?  I'm not sure about the
other one.  Ken wants to disable the WikiExamples testing as this has not
been addressed in almost a week.

Shawn