[vtk-developers] vtk-m issue

Aron Helser aron.helser at kitware.com
Tue Nov 7 21:08:56 EST 2017

Hi Andrew,
If you see the  “local changes checked into the index but not commited”
message again,
try 'git submodule update' - it helps me sometimes.

vtk-m recently started using git lfs to download its test data files, I
think. You'll need to go install it for your platform:
https://git-lfs.github.com/

HTH,
Aron