[vtk-developers] Source code for this image

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Thu Nov 2 15:59:46 EDT 2017

Hmmm. I doubt that the code is around anymore. Give me a few days to see if
I can reproduce it. I am guessing that it will involve asking for a piece
with 2 ghost levels from the sphere source. It looks like each ghost level
is colored differently, which may be a bit tricky to do now because we no
longer assign a ghost array with level information in it.

-berk