[vtk-developers] Volume won't show on Win7/Intel HD4600 with QVTKOpenGLWidget in 8.0.0.rc1

Sankhesh Jhaveri sankhesh.jhaveri at kitware.com
Wed May 24 16:20:03 EDT 2017

Hi Elvis,

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to reproduce this issue. :(

I don’t have a Windows machine with an Intel graphics card but tried
ParaView on a couple of Windows machines as well as a Mac (with an Intel
HD5600). Worked fine.

At this point, I am inclined to think that the graphics drivers on your
Windows machine may need updating.
​