[vtk-developers] Static pages for VTKExamples

Andrew Maclean andrew.amaclean at gmail.com
Sun May 14 19:29:13 EDT 2017

Bill,
There is an error in the paths specified in the links in the main menu when
you click on Cxx and then Visualisation and the Example name in the table.

The link is missing "site" in the address:
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/Cxx/Visualization/NamedColorPatches

This does work (from the sidebar):
https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/Visualization/NamedColorPatches/

Regards
   Andrew

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 9:14 AM, Andrew Maclean <andrew.amaclean at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Bill,
>
> I really like it.
>
> This is what I see when using Google Chrome.
>
> If the screen is small I see the 3 Bar Icon. When the screen is expanded
> the 3 Bar Icon disappears and a menu appears on the left. I like the
> additional drop down list that appears under the links. For instance I have
> clicked on Cxx and the index comes up in the main part of the screen. When
> you click on Cxx with the down arrow a list opens up and clicking here lets
> you go directly to the code you want. Nice!
>
> BTW I have added merge requests with fixes to the links, especially
> for NamedColorPatches and Parametric Surfaces. So don't worry if the links
> don't work, the fixes are in the merge requests. This new way of doing
> things makes it so much easier.
>
> Regards
>    Andrew
>

> On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 6:44 AM, Bill Lorensen <bill.lorensen at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I'll take a look at numbered lists
>>

>> BTW, at the top left of each page, the 3 bar icon is a navigation bar.
>>
>> On May 14, 2017 4:15 PM, "Andrew Maclean" <andrew.amaclean at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Much nicer however numbered lists don't seem to be generated, see
>>> https://lorensen.github.io/VTKExamples/site/Cxx/Visualiz
>>> ation/ElevationBandsWithGlyphs/ for example.
>>>
>>> Andrew Maclean

> Andrew J. P. Maclean

Andrew J. P. Maclean